Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Winner From Your Favorite Cricut Cartridge Input

Thanks everyone for sharing which cartridge is your favorite...at the moment anyway.  I know that favorites constantly change.  As we get closer to Halloween I know that I will focus a lot more on Halloween cards and temporarily forget how much I love Create A Critter.  :o) 

The winner chosen from Random.org is....

I didnt get to watch it yet but I will be doing so tomorrow :)
My favorite cartridge has to be Doodlecharms ... I love all of the cute things it has on it and i use it over and over again :)

Please e-mail me your name and address info to  scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com and I will mail out some stickers from my stash.

Trying to catch up on all of my blogging info now that I'm done with the big birthday party fun.  :o)

1 comment: