Thursday, July 5, 2012

I made this cute card for the Operation Write Home project. I used the Sesame Street Friends and Wrap It Up cartridges. I cut Cookie Monster at 3.5 and the hat at .75 on my Gypsy. I would recommend cutting Cookie Monster at 4" or bigger though because some cookie parts were way too small.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. Love the cookie monster card. So cute. I am a new follower :-)

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love love love the cookie monster. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete