Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Craft Wars Fun

Alright, it's time to test your Craft Wars knowledge again.  I was pretty sleepy last night, but I still managed to stay up and watch the show.  I was a little surprised about who got booted out of the first round.  Were you?  I was not at all surprised about who won at the end. 

Tell me what the final project was this week on Craft Wars for a chance (US RESIDENT) to win some stickers from my stash.  (NON US RESIDENT) or a free digi drawn by ScrapHappy Paper Crafter.

Deadline Sunday July 22nd midnight

Thanks for playing along!!!



3 comments:

  1. They were given items that were something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue to create something for a wedding event. Andrea won that challenge. I really didn't think any of them was that creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Marilyn. I definitely didn't like this episode as much as others. I wouldn't have used either of the last two projects in a wedding.

      Delete
  2. New to the blog and just thought I would mention that this is no fair. I keep hearing about the new Craft Wars show but I don't have cable, so can't get it. Therefore can't answer the quiz question, so sad.

    Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete