Monday, July 16, 2012

Cricut Chirp Challenge 1 Winner and Head Soloist Award

Wow sorry guys and gals blogger is looking pretty wonky today.  I'll have to open a ticket and see what is up with that, but let's go ahead with the winners of The Cricut Chirp Challenge 1 - A Smiling Sparkling Sun.

Chosen by Random.org is #7   Becky F
Becky you can e-mail me your name and address to scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com and I will get your prize pack mailed by the end of the month!  :o)

The head soloist award goes to Paws To Scrap



You can grab your Head Soloist award blingee to proudly post on your blog on my side bar....or bottom bar as blogger is really weird today.  :o)

Special Mention

Crafting With My Chis

Crafted With Love By Karen


We will do another recipe challenge at the beginning of August.  Thanks for playing along.  I LOVED seeing ALL of your smiling sparkling suns!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking my card to be in the Special Mentions! Congrats to the winner! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete