Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Favorite Cricut Cartridge Fun

Ok so INSTEAD of Craft Wars Trivia this week let's do a random drawing for a little fun.  I'll pick one lucky winner for some stickers from my stash from the comments below.  Here's the question.....

What is your favorite Cricut cartridge and why do you love it so much???

Ok if you've been following along you may already know that my favorite cartridge is Create A Critter because of the diversity that it gives towards pretty much any project.  LOVE IT!!!

I did watch Craft Wars last night and it was better than last week.  I loved the idea of a chalk board tree and it reminded me SO much of the year my parents had to move quickly and we didn't have a real Christmas tree.  I took a piece of dry wall that was left over from redoing the kitchen and I painted a Christmas tree on it and wrapped white Christmas lights around it.  That tree is still one of my mom's favorites. 

It was kind of crazy that the winner of Craft Wars this week hardly used any of the challenge materials.  I did like her tree better, but she didn't particularly follow the challenge of using shipping materials to make a Christmas tree.  I liked the ornaments that the other competitor made, but her tree really wasn't all that great looking.  It kinda looked like it belonged on a Mardi Gras float.  If you got to watch it, what did you think of the episode?

Deadline for submission is Sunday July 29th Midnight

9 comments:

  1. By far I liked the Winners Christmas tree. I loved the top of the tree. I think my favorite Cricut Cartridge is the Create A Critter. I have done so much with that cartridge already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its taped and i havent watched it yet. I really like hello kitty becuz its cuts are easy and always come out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the chalkboard tree itself! Such a cute idea to write holiday wishes on! My favorite cartridge is DoodleCharms because it has a cut for every holiday and everything in between! An oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought is was kind of funny that they both had a similar design. I liked the more traditional one better. Picking a favorite cartridge is hard...at the moment it's Pooh and Friends. I love Pooh and there are some great other cuts on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt get to watch it yet but I will be doing so tomorrow :)
    My favorite cartridge has to be Doodlecharms ... I love all of the cute things it has on it and i use it over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! There are so many I like. I think I go to stretch your imagination a lot. It has a lot of cuts that are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav Cricut cartridge of late has been Life is a Beach and I like it for all the Summer Beach images that remind me of my younger days growing up E coast of FL. I now live in Central TX and have a swimming pool to cool off in. Temps here have been 100+.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are really several carts that I like. I will say that my go to carts are Create a Critter and MS Seasonal carts. I
    do love my new Paper Dolls carts. I had been wanting them for over 2 years and I finally have both.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite cartridge is Elegant edges. It has borders, and frames. It has the frames in different shapes. I use it a lot for cards and tags. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete