Monday, February 25, 2013

St. Patrick's Day card

Had probably one of the worst nights ever last night. So much heartache caused by my older brother who is an alcoholic and drug addict. He is 32 and lives with my parents...no job... My other brother and I are concerned for their safety and this point so prayers that they finally do kick him out soon would be appreciated. All this stress has been pretty hard on me today.

Enough of the drama. This card was my little bit of craft therapy today. I used Simply Charmed to make the pot of gold. The stamp is from K Andrew Designs Sweet July stamp set. I put Crystal Effects of the shamrocks which are also from Simply Charmed.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the jewels. I'm praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS. I am going to keep your family in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thank you for joining us this week at CTVS. Sending prayers to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the pot of gold and the jewels you added. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at CTVS!!!!
    I sent up a prayer for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at the jewels in that pot of gold, gr8t job with the bling, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blingy pot of gold and shamrock!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV Stamps:)
    Elaine
    CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete