Saturday, February 9, 2013

Out of ATG

So is there any craft supply that you feel lost without? I found that mine is ATG tape refills. I ran out and was waiting for my Joanns to restock...they never did. Both of my closest stores have not had any refills for the past month! They are still stocking the gun so the fact that they are not stocking refills for it is pretty stupid. I gave in and ordered 12 on ebay so I should be set for awhile when it gets here.
Once you use an ATG gun it's pretty hard to go back to regular tape runners. The regular ones run out SO much faster and the tape isn't as good.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you! I had to run to Joann's last night and get some refills. All the times I go there, I wasn't buying any because I "thought" I was stocked up. But no! And of course they weren't on sale either. I did have a 40% off coupon with me and another 20% off total order. I must admit that I also bought a pack of 4 tape runners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mine online at Scrapbook Pal because Michaels is all that is near me now and they don't carry refills either... only the guns... did you know they have come out with a 1/2" ATG that is purple??? Haven't seen it except in another crafters hand but there is a wider tape now available too! Yay! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you, my Joanns does not stock it at all so the closest place to get some is 2 hours away...ugh
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stores here in Central TX were out for quite awhile and I like some on hand. Last time I had 50% off coupons I was able to find 1 pkg. Michaels here remodeled and I do not like how they rearranged their craft stuff such that you have to walk all the way to the back of the store for most things I use and the bead & jewelry stuff is now up front. They had plenty of the ATG tools as well as the new wide one. Would be cool if they came out with a narrower one in a smaller handheld style. When I do not use ATG I use red tape. Use to use mounting squares. Red tape allows you to peel a little at a time to line up things.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not had any problems finding it. Michaels, ac moore, joanns always has it.

    ReplyDelete