Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting Cricky Design Team Post


This post can be found at www.gettingcricky.com  Stop by the blog for excellent crafty inspiration.


This is Julie from www.thecricutchirp.com.  I used the Beautiful Thoughts stamp set on this mini album that I'm working on for my mom's birthday next month.  I still have a ways to go on it, but this is what I have done so far.  This is my first attempt at a paper bag style mini album, though I didn't actually use paper bags.  I'm using more of Kristal's stamp sets throughout the album, but the Beautiful Thoughts set is my favorite for this type of project as it is very inspiring.
This is also the first time that I used one "brand" of product, including embelishments for a project.  This is a Basic Grey line that I got for 50% off at Joanns.I went over a number of the embelishments with Crystal Effects to ad some nice shine.  I really like the metal flowers that came from Basic Grey.  Stop by my blog to say hi if you get a chance.  Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment