Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prayers Needed

Nothing but drama at our house. My husband had to go to the ER via ambulance at around 1am. I tried to get him and our 3 year old there myself, but I have been going through terrible kidney pain the last couple weeks, so I don't know how I would have gotten that done on my own very easily. Poor Meghan was very confused and scared about the ambulance...although she would have been quite a bit more freaked out if it had been me going.

Anyway, my husband has kidney stones and an infection. They are admitting him to the hospital and thankfully his mom is with him. I know our family could really use some prayers. I am headed up to Cleveland Clinic for my own kidney problems on Monday so hopefully I can get some help as well. I think we're all a little sick and tired of being sick and tired.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Julie. I've had kidney issues myself and they are NOT FUN!! From what I've heard it's worse for the boys! Hope he improves very soon and passes the stone with little trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things all work out for your family. Prayers your way.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your family, Julie! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had kidney stones many, many times, with and without infections. Once the stones pass things usually clear up. (for me at least)Sending all of you prayers for speedy recoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prays for your family,God Bless...

    ReplyDelete