Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Getting Cricky Design Team Post

Stop by www.gettingcricky.com


I hope you are all having an excellent Wednesday.  This is Julie posting from thecricutchirp.com  I recently really got into making beaded stick pins ot use in cards and craft projects.  This is a pretty addictive hobby once you get started.  I already had a TON of beads sitting around in my craft stash, so I was happy to use them. 

I made this card as a special thank you to Kristal.  It was a challenge for me as I'd never made a card like this before.  Click HERE to find the YouTube tutorial that I used to make this card. 




The stamp set on this card is one of Kristal's tag along sets from K Andrew Designs.







I used the Beautiful Thoughts stamp set on this card. "Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry."




No comments:

Post a Comment