Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine for Meghan's Teacher

The heart on this Valentine is from the Twinkletoes cartridge. I cut out a bunch of them when doing Meghan's dinosaur Valentines. I wish I had the Hello Kitty cartridge, but I freehanded this kitty since Meghan picked the Hello Kitty ribbon to use.
Meghan is 3 and I let her start on this Valentine for her preschool teacher by stamping with Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink. She used a Stampin Up Valentine set that I won last year. Then Meghan helped emboss the paper with the candy hearts folder on the Cuttlebug. She LOVES to use my Cuttlebug. I think the act of just turning the handle makes her feel like a "big girl."
I pretty much did the rest of the Valentine myself....short attention span Meghan. :-)
The sentiment is another from K Andrew Designs.
The Feb 14 sentiment is from a $1 stamp set that I found in the Joanns dollar bin the other day.

1 comment: