Sunday, January 6, 2013

Craft room organized

Ok I am slightly exhausted, but it feels great to have my craft room organized. I still have more that I'd like to do on the walls...maybe some shelving.

I am pretty satisfied with the level of organization, even though this may still look like organized mayhem. I now have the ability to utilize my entire work space without tripping over mounds of paper on the floor. Since I finally figured out a better way to organize my 12 x 12 paper stacks, I have much more space to work with. I still need to figure out something better for my ribbon. I would love to put a ribbon spool holder on the wall. Right now my ribbon stash is in a large plastic basket under the table.

1 comment:

  1. You have a nice large area to craft in... that is nice :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete