Friday, October 9, 2015

Cricut Sympathy Card

Not the best news at the pulmonologist yesterday. They can't do much else for me. Just have to take it easy and keep taking my breathing treatments and pray the asthmatic bronchitis lets up soon. 

A friend's husband passed away yesterday, so I had to make a sympathy card. These are the hardest cards for me to make. I think because I never really know what to say. I found the poem online and did a print and cut for the inside. 


The top image is from the Cindy Loo cartridge, which I hardly ever use. The card base is from Birthday Bash. 

I'm going to be stuck home for awhile, so decided a fun project would be to go through all of my cartridges and try to make at least something from each one. I think I probably have some I have never used. I tend to stick to my favorites and not branch out very much. By doing that I am missing out because there are images out there that I don't even know I have. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your diagnosis. Love that you are using it to create using all of your carts! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete