Friday, May 24, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Project - Festive BBQ or Block Party


Today's My Cricut Craft Room design team project was to create a paper craft with either a festive BBQ or block party theme. I used one of my favorite Cricut cartridge, Simply Charmed, to make this picnic themed card.  I used some paper I've been hoarding from the DCWV Sweet Stack on the watermelon.  The checked paper is from DCWV Grandma's Kitchen.  The stamps that I used are from K Andrew Designs, who is unfortunately closing up shop. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this card! Totally adorable. Great paper choices. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I agree love the paper choices.

    LE

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute:) simply charmed is one of my fave carts also :)

    ReplyDelete