Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Project - Anything Purple

Todays My Cricut Craft Room design team project was to create a paper craft using the color purple and whatever Cricut cartridge I wanted.  I used the Preserves cartridge to make this sweet bunch of grapes for my card (cut at 4" on my Gypsy).  The sentiment comes from K Andrew Designs "More Food For Thought" stamp set.  I emobossed the white center panel of my card using my Cuttlebug and a new chicken wire folder that I picked up from Joanns.  I used some mulberry paper flowers from my stash and a couple of my home made stick pins.  I highlighted the green leaf with a Bic marker and put some Studio G clear glitter on the grapes along with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I think it was Concord). 

5 comments:

  1. Great card. I love your use of different textures.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vertical design. Love it!

    LE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Love the sentiment! ;)

    Dee
    MCCR Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card i too love the sentiment :) your stick pins are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing you used. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete