Saturday, May 25, 2013

MCCR - Wow Wedding Weekend Blog Hop

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room Wow Wedding Weekend Blog Hop.



My brother in law got married this year and I made these invitations for his bachelor party. The guys met at a cemetery to kick it off and set the large tombstone in the ground to perform a mock funeral to mourn the loss of his bachelorhood. 

Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge

For their wedding card I used scraps of paper from the wedding invites that I did for them.

Simply Charmed and Twinkle Toes cartridges



5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!! Very clever and inventive! Thank you for being part of this hop!

    ~Erica
    http://MyCricutCraftRoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your project is too cute! I would love to see your invites as well (hint, hint) :-) Thank you sharing your talent with us! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the tombstone so clever and funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tombstone party and invites :) your wedding card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Those tombstone invites are awesome!

    ReplyDelete