Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Post - Mother's Day Cards

I enjoyed using the Cricut Craft Room Exclusive - "Mother's Day 19" to make this pretty card. I cut the card at 4" directly from Cricut Craft Room.  I added some bling and mulberry paper flowers from my stash along with some Studio G glitter.



Generally I use my Gypsy to design projects, but this cut didn't want to upload to my Gypsy for some reason.  One thing I really love about Cricut Craft Room is the function to put in the type of paper you are using and it will tell you exactly what settings are best to come out with the perfect cut.  CCR also controls the spead that your Cricut cuts, so it did go much slower on this intricate cut than my Gypsy would have.  That was a good thing because the cut came out much better.  I also enjoy going through Cricut's digital content at www.cricut.com to see what new single images they have that are CCR exclusives.  It's a cheaper way to get new content when you can't aford to go out and buy a new cartridge right away. 

Stop by www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com for more inspiration on your Cricut projects.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I enjoy using some of the free CCR images too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete