Thursday, April 11, 2013

Exhausting week

This has been an emotionally and physically exhausting week. Had a stomach bug. Got things ready for my brother in law's wedding. Then yesterday one of my favorite cousins passed away from a heart attack very unexpectedly. She was 41, just 10 years older than me. I always looked up to her when we would take the long drives to Minnesota to visit. I won't be able to make the drive there from Ohio for the funeral though I'd like to. At least my mom and dad will get to be there. Praying happier times are coming our way soon.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your cousins passing. prayers to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your week. Prayers to all the family members to your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your terrible week. Saying prayers for you and your family for the loss of your cousin. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for your loss. It's too bad you won't get to be with your family to say goodbye. Hoping that things improve for you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete