Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good News For Gypsy Users

I was excited to learn that Provocraft finally set it up where you can link your Gypsy cartridges to the online Cricut Craft Room. This has been a long time coming. I made sure to update my versions of Cricut Craft Room and Cricut Sync before updating my Gypsy. I am happy to announce that all of my cartridge content is now in both Cricut Craft Room and my Gypsy. I have to admit that this update kind of freaked me out because I really didn't want anything bad to happen to my Gypsy. I did get a $20 credit to use on digital content from Cricut.com just for updating my Gypsy though. I am really glad that I did it. Now if anything horrible ever did happen to my Gyspy, God forbid, then all of my cartridge content is still on Cricut Craft Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment