Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter Card

It feels like there is no time in between St Patrick's Day and Easter this year. I just sent out some St Patrick's Day cards and Easter is already this weekend. Oh well, at least I will get a few Easter cards done to send out.

I used the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge to make this sweet bunny bear. The sentiment is from Mary at CardzTV. I used some Crystal Effects on the bears nose. I used a Copic light pink marker to go around the bunny outfit to ad some definition. The egg paper is from a BIG DCWV paper pack I got recently. It has awesome papers for every major holiday throughout the year.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable pink bunny/bear. The twine is a great embellishment. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, that little bear image is just darling! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love that little guy! Fab idea to use CE on the nose! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear is adorable and the sentiment is so cute! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. I love the paper. I agree there was no time between the two this year!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete