Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

The winner of the blog candy from the blog hop chosen by random.org on Saturday is.....

Craftaholic 1:07pm
Very cute and I love the cartridge Freshly picked!! Has so many cute cuts!! TFS!!! And I am a brand new follower here and love your blog!!

E-mail me at scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com with your name and address details to get your pack of stickers from my stash.

------------------------------------------------------------

The winner of the Anything Goes Challenge chosen by random.org  is

Melisasa (Sunshine Honeybee)


Melissa e-mail me at the e-mail address above to get your RCK pack.

The winner of the Head Soloist Award for the Anything Goes Challenge is.....

Crafted With Love By Karen


Karen you can proudly display the Head Soloist Blingee on your blog is you so choose.

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!  Come back to see the winner of the August Challenge which is still going through the end of the month.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card to be Head Soloist! I will proudly display the badge on my sidebar! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have won the Anything Goes Challenge. Emailed you my address info.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete