Friday, August 24, 2012

A Labor Of Love Challenge #5

It's Challenge time again at The Cricut Chirp. 

Up for grabs are some stickers from my stash. (or a free digi theme of your choice for readers outside the US from scraphappypapercrafter.com)

The deadline is 11:59pm EST Labor Day Sept 3. 

Theme = A Labor Of Love

Make any type of Cricut card, layout, or craft project that has to do with work or love....or both.

I made these cards as teacher appreciate gifts with Meghan's handprints on them.  I used the Create A Critter cartridge.  Teachers a great laborer to recognize this time of year since it's back to school time for many children.

2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to download my card and having difficulties. The link is saying that it is already there but I don't see it on your blog. what do I do.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marg you can email me the link scraphappypapercrafter@gmail.com

      Delete