Friday, August 31, 2012

A Great Cricut Gift

Hi Crafty Cricut Lovers!!!

This is one of my favorite Cricut gifts that I've done so far.  I used an upcycled spaghetti sauce jar and covered with some scrapbook paper and ribbon.  I used my ATG gun to adhear to the jar, which works great.  If you have a Xyron sticker maker that works really well too for adhearing labeling to jars.  I added the ribbon with the ATG gun too. 

I used the Preserves cartridge to cut the circle for the top of the jar.  I cut one in black and covered the top and then cut another black circle and covered that one with the red circle so I could use foam squares to pop it off the jar.  I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to cut the "M" which turned out to be the perfect font for an M&M candy.  The test, I showed my 3 year old daughter and she knew what it was right away saying, "I want to eat it....nam nam nam nam." 

I used twine from K Andrew Designs and the sentiment is from her "More Food For Thought" set.  This project was a gift for a girl at work that got a promotion.  I really want to do something on a smaller scale with baby food jars for some RCK gifts.



3 comments:

  1. Too cute. I would like one filled with M&Ms. lol

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea - you can fill mine with Tootsie rolls please;-)) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete