Monday, September 10, 2012

In The Mood For Fall

I stayed in bed most of today sick with a yucky cold. I've been fighting it for a week and it finally got the better of me. I managed to make one card a little bit ago and I love how it turned out.
I used the Simply Charmed cartridge to make this adorable scarecrow. I never cut the cheeks out with my Cricut though. I use my scallop hole punch and love how it looks!
I just got DCWVs new Halloween/Fall matstack and I LOVE it. It's also a ton of paper for a great price.
I need to really start working on my Cricut Christmas gifts. Have you been making any Cricut gifts for Christmas?
The sentiment on this card is from K Andrew Designs "Of Mice and Little Men."

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Love this card. Too cute.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Julie! Rest and feel better:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Feel Better and get lots of rest!Very Cute Card!Adorable scarecrow!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete