Friday, September 21, 2012

Are you a Cricut cartridge addict?

How many Cricut cartridges do you own?  I think I've lost count and will have to tally up later. 

Where do you get most of  your cartridges from?  I mostly get mine off from ebay at the least expensive price, but when a new one comes out I may get it from Joann's or right from Cricut.com. 

Do you refurbish your cutting mats or buy new ones?  I totally refurbish mine.  I haven't bought a new mat in quite awhile.

What are your favorite adhesives to use while Cricut crafting?  I love my Zig two way glue pen for small pieces.  I love my ATG gun for doing cards becauese the adhesive lasts a long time and holds up well.  I like Scott's Quick Dry for making mini albums.  I like mini glue dots for adhearing buttons and also Scrap Happy Sheer Glue for adhear tiwine and little buttons.


What are some of your favorite products to use with your Cricut crafting?

4 comments:

  1. Have 100+ Cricut cartridges. Bought cartridges from Michaels, JoAnns & WalMart when I first started with Cricut last yr. Then bought online for much less in price. I refurbish my mats and have been known to use tape also to hold pieces in place. I do have a set of new mats but the 2nd set I bought seem to be holding up. Replaced 1st set end of last yr after making Christmas cards. My fav adhesives are same as yours: Zig two way glue & ATG gun. I also like to use Recollections foam adhesive that I buy at Michaels and use 50% coupons on these even though reg price is $2.99 since 50% off is even better. I like using embossing folders & Tim Holtz products like sander, ink & such with my creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 38 cartridges. Get mine from Michaels, Hobby lobby . I use the Glue Glider Pro adhesive and several other kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the zig two way glue for tiny pieces but prefer the Scotch adhesive for most of my gluing! I also love my xyron 5" glue permanent adhesive for layering objects! I have about 30 or 40 carts and get them mostly on sale at Joann's or on Ebay. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ATG most of all for adhesive ;) Thanks for asking and offering! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have about 60+ cartridges. I got mine mostly on line from various sites and some of the lite cartridges from Walmart for $10 each. I so need to use them all. I think I have only used like 10 of them so far. I think I am addicted to buying them. LOL! I use the same adhesives as you. The two way zig for tiny parts, my xyron sticker maker for small and the ATG gun for larger pieces.

    ReplyDelete