Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cards for the troops project

I'm super happy that I got back all of the cards that I sent with my daughter to school. Several of the elementary school classes helped color and write on the inside of the Christmas cards. All of the drawings are pictures that I made and have posted on my other blog www.scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com

For more information on how to get involved yourself go to




Here is the card that my daughter, Meghan did.



Some of the kids really did some awesome work on these cards.


Some of my favorites 






120 cards ready to go.


I spent time today writing in the ones that I made using my Cricut. This has been such a fun and rewarding project. It was so great to get the kids involved with this and to have the teachers follow through.











No comments:

Post a Comment