Sunday, December 16, 2012

More card set gifts

I used the Best Of Pixat cartridge to do The Incredibles card set. This is sooo not a favorite cartridge for me to use. The cuts are really cute, but they do not cut well at less than 4". I never bother using the cut eyes and opt for a white gel pen instead because the cuts come out too little. You also have to be really careful with speed and blade depth as these have some very intricate cuts that can cause paper tearing. I had to cut out baby Jack Jack's hair by hand after trying three times to cut it at the size I really wanted. If you want to use this cartridge then I would reccomend it for larger cuts on scrapbook layouts or room decor.

I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge for the background on the strawberry card and the sentiment cut as well. I cut the strawberries from Simply Charmed and had the flowers in my stash from when I cut Hippos from Create a Critter. I try to save remnants like the flowers for when I can ad them on to embellish other cuts like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment