Monday, October 15, 2012

Could use some prayer warriors.

Well I have had a rough few days that escalated to a bad one today. I have a rare auto immune disease that I got a few years ago. It has been in remission for awhile but I knew something was wrong by how much pain I had been in. Had to take half the day off from work and went to the doctor. Found that I am losing a very large amount of protein again. I could have an infection so we started antibiotic for that, but I am just so tired and scared about going through this again. I so want to live abad normal life without pain and exhaustion. Could use some sunny thoughts.

8 comments:

  1. I'm lifting you in prayer Julie, I pray that the pain goes away and you have an abundance of energy.
    Be blessed,
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I'm praying for you! My husband has Rheumatoid arthritis, also and autoimmune disorder and very painful. I know your struggle, even though I haven't felt your pain myself. God is our healer and sustainer and I know that He will carry you. through. Praying peace, comfort and healing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you! I will be keeping you in my thoughts!
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand about autoimmune disorders. they are no fun at all. I have 5 different ones. there are many crafters with illness. You are not along. There are a lot of us who understand. I care about you. My thoughts are with you. Take care. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so in my prayers. I have chronic pain but so far no auto immune problems. Hopefully this episode will be handled easily and you will be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending prayers your way for comfort and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers to you Julie . Hope you start feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, I'm praying that you will feel better soon. Take care:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete