Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Review - Create A Critter

Cartridge Rating = *****

Hello, this is Julie posting this Cricut cartridge review on one of my absolute favorite design cartridges by Provocraft, Create A Critter.  I love the diversity of this cartridge because of all of the accesories that are included for the animals. 



I made these dog treat goodie bags for the dogs in the family at Christmas time last year. Create A Critter offers several different dog cuts to choose from.
I find this to be a "go to" cartridge for clouds and grass on many of my projects.  Here's an example of two of the different clouds that I stamped a sentiment on.

Here's is the super cute cow that I used on this "holy cow" card.

When I first thought about buying the Create A Critter cartridge I wondered how much I would really use it because I just figured it was a bunch of animal cuts.  I totally underestimated the versitility of this cartridge as it has SO MANY accesories that go with the animals.  I did these great teacher appreciation cards for the teachers at my daughter's daycare this year.  She fingerpainted on white cardstock and I cut that up for the background paper.


If you are new to using your Cricut, the Create A Cricut cartridge is great because it is so easy to use and the cuts do not have a lot of pieces to glue together.  I'd highly reccomend this cartridge and give it a ***** five star rating.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm glad to find another Cricut challenge.

    ReplyDelete