Sunday, September 2, 2012

Create A Critter Craft - Cricut Chirp Challenge # 6

To Celebrate the launch of Create A Critter 2 the challenge this month is to

Create A Critter Craft

Use any animal Cricut cut on your craft project.  If you don't have the actual Create A Critter cartridge, use an animal from another cartridge. 

Prize - This is a month long challenge, so the prize will be a RCK pack.  This is a business sized shipping envelope packed full of all kinds of goodies from my stash.  The RCK pack is shipped to a US resident only, os if a participant from outside the US wins, they may choose a free digi them of their choice from ScrapHappy Paper Crafter. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about Create a Critter 2 too! This card is adorable! Love the little birdhouse and fire hydrant. The dog is really cute too with his shiny nose! I'm sure I'll be back to enter the challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The excited seems to be buzzing about the new cartridge. You card is adorable. I will try t get a card made to link up in the next few days.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!!I am So excited!!Love this Cart!!I really love my Critters...LOL...I will work on my project and link up.
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't have the new cart yet but will try to submit a project using an animal as soon as I can get my life back to normal from this Hurricane that came through here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very cute -- thanks for the fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you picked this theme, I love all the cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry but I did the card and forgot to download it on your blog. Thanks for such fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun challenge and the cute inspiration. You could pick out the last card because I forgot I had already entered a card.

    ReplyDelete